If you haven't seen it already, you've GOT to check out this video.
This is some creative cultural guerilla warfare. When done, you'll know who to send it to. Thanks Rachelle for the tip. BTW, Does anyone know what would happen if I put the link to this video as my podcast enclosure? Would it mess up all non-video ipod players? Is it worth a try?
I've been up WAY too late working on some really fun and (I hope) helpful new updates to my sidebar -check them out! (It all started just trying to figure out what I thought would be simple -creating categories in blogger):
- Really cool new 'cocomment' script that shows you where I've been blogging recently, a snippet of the blog, and links to the site
- Easier to read, more organized purple dividers on the sidebar
- Categories (via Technorati tag cloud profile)
- Recent Comments section
- "Purple Friends" blog roll
- Technorati Search box, which blogs link to me, and cloud profile
- wikipedia lookup box -I love WIKIPEDIA!
- Auto-add this show to iTunes with the "Add to iTunes" button
- Vote on the polls
- Call in and/or listen to the toll-free GCast listener feedback line (5 mins!)
- Sign the Frappr guestmap and see where other listeners are from in Google Maps!
- Call or leave a message with the Skype or Gizmo buttons
- Stream/Listen to the show live with the PuPu Player (Button says "Listen Now!")
It will then look like this --try it out!
Well, I hope that my showercast didn't scare off too many of you --but if it did, well, nya nya nya nya nya!
Browser usage on this site: Woohoo, go firefox!