Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cashing in on the Valentine's day love

Happy Purple-hearted Valentines Day!

Well, I've really done it now...I've added the ultimate self-esteem slammer. I've added a PayPal Donation button in the "Listner Info" section of my sidebar.





A few of you suggested it
A few of you might be turned off by it
I don't plan on being influenced by it, either way


The fact is that I'm currently not meeting my family's budget and anything extra would help. I put most of my free time (which is not much!) into this blog and podcast, so I thought I'd open myself up to some financially expressed appreciation. So, if you've got a few extra bucks, or a few hundred extra bucks, click away (; (It will take you to a PayPal page where you can then choose a donation amount)






If it bugs you or your as poor as me, just ignore it and enjoy the show!

Thanks!
-Leif

No comments: