Friday, May 26, 2006

New Bleeding Purple Forum Started (& MySpace Page)

Wonderosity Forum Index
Note: PHPBB is currently experiencing network errors --check back soon please.

I've decided to start a forum for the Bleeding Purple Podcast. Why?

  1. A number of you have requeseted it
  2. I'd really love to publicize some of the excellent emails sent to me
  3. Blog comments just don't cut it for getting deeper into spiritual topics
  4. I don't have time to respond to all the emails as well as I'd like to -now you can help!
  5. To help get more of us purple-people connected, supported and motivated!

So, please go on over and be one of the first few to post there...it will be lonely there till you do! (: Last one there is a rotten egg! (Though I know most listeners won't know until I announce it on a podcast, as not as many visit this site).
Bleeding Purple Community Forum

And despite my feelings about myspace (as primarily a teen digital meat-market), I realize that many many people use it and it would be good to have a purple presence there. So, if you too have a myspace page --please add bleedingpurple to your friends. Perhaps some others can then get in on the fun (:

Woohoo!
-Leif

No comments: