Thursday, May 17, 2007

How to find Leif Hansen

I just noticed that this page is at the very top of a Google search of "Leif Hansen", even though Bleeding Purple transmogrified into Wonderosity in 2006. So, I thought it might be a good idea to point you in the right direction(s)!

  • Wonderosity --is the name and site of my new podcast and upcoming social experiment. (You might also want to go to wonderosityshow.com

  • Spark Northwest -is the name and site of my new teambuilding/coaching business.

  • GeekingOutLoud -is the name and site of my Geek blog

  • SparkGuy -is where you'll find out information about me and my online doings.


There. That should do it --that last one will (as of today) redirect you to an ajax based start page which has all my blog and podcast feeds, stuff about me, flickr photos, etc.

No comments: