Saturday, April 15, 2006

Exciting Announcements: Wonderosity.org and The QuestCast(beta) have launched

Well, I've hinted that some exciting news was coming soon --and now 2/5 are ready to announce (; I've finally had a big chunk of free time the past few days, which means I got to dive into some of the projects I've been wanting to do. First of all, I'd like to introduce you to wonderosity.org -the launchpad for all my other projects, podcasts and other ventures.

If you normally go to bleedingpurplepodcast.com, you've probably already been redirected (whether you liked it or not!) to wonderosity.org, but fear not, if you want to come directly to this page you can always bookmark bleedingpurplepodcast.blogspot.com

The newest portal of wonderosity, as well as the most exciting and relevant to you podcast listeners, is the beta-launch of a new podcast: The Questcast. I won't say much more here, as you can find out more at the site, except to say that I think you will really like the idea and that it is totally unique and listener-interactive. (Note the re-Quest for beta-questers!)

Note: Wonderosity.org (and two of the portals from there) are built in protopage, which I personally think is cool, but I apologize to you Opera Browser users as you won't be able to view protopages til version 9.0

Let me know what you think of the new webpages and especially of the concept behind The QuestCast.

Thanks!
-Leif

2 comments:

Jake T said...

I won't cry.

but I won't stop using Opera either, hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Just as a note - I get an error when I go there with Safari as well. The page seems to display just fine, though